Omar Cabrera, MD
Board-Certified Plastic Surgeon
Dr. Omar Cabrera, is a leading Tijuana plastic surgeon. Over the years, he has helped numerous patients seeking plastic surgery in Tijuana / San Diego realize their dreams of a beautifully contoured body.
Dr. Omar Cabrera is a board certified specialist in plastic surgery by the Mexican Council of Plastic, Aesthetic and Reconstructive Surgery. Dr. Cabrera completed his plastic surgery residency and fellowship at the Western National Medical Center, IMSS, Title awarded by the University of Guadalajara. He has been in practice for over 15 years.
Experience & Natural Results
Extensive Knowledge and Experience
Dr. Cabrera is known for his natural results after cosmetic surgery and is sought after for his expertise in rhinoplasty, facial rejuvenation procedures, breast surgery, abdominoplasty, body contouring after weight loss, liposuction, fat transfer, and revisional aesthetic surgery.
Thanks to his extensive knowledge and experience, Dr. Cabrera is recognized for the natural looking results he delivers across his various areas of specialty.
Dr. Omar Cabrera strives to achieve a thoughtful balance between scientific advancement and human compassion to give his patients the best experience and outcomes.
Forming a personal connection with each patient lies at the center of Dr. Cabrera’s medical philosophy. This means not only taking the time to learn patients’ histories thoroughly but also truly engaging with the individuals who come to his practice for treatment.
Certifications & Affiliations
Board-certification and fellowships by these boards indicates that the doctor has gone through a specialized training program and has met certain standards in the field of plastic surgery.
- Active Member of the Mexican Council of Plastic, Aesthetic and Reconstructive Surgery (CMCPER).
- Active Member of the Mexican Association of Aesthetic and Reconstructive Plastic Surgery (AMCPER).
- International Member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS).
- Full Member of the Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery of the IMSS (SCPRIMSS)
- Active Member of the Mexican Association of Burns (AMQ)
- Active Member of the Mexican Institute of Advanced Wound Care (IMCAH)